Connect with us

Sports

Christiano Ronaldo inner circle beig offer to barca is fake news.

Published

on

images 39 Christiano Ronaldo inner circle beig offer to barca is fake news.

The possibility of seeing Cristiano Ronaldo playing for Barcelona seemed quite surprising, but we know anything can happen in football. That said, we can forget about seeing CR7 and Messi together in the same team. ‘AS’ says that sources close to the Portuguese say that the player has not been offered to Barca.

The surprising comments by journalist Guillem Balague saying that Cristiano Ronaldo had offered himself to Barcelona are still being talked about.

Therefore, ‘AS’ have got in contact with the Juventus player’s inner circle to find out whether the former Real Madrid man could join Barca.

Apparently that possibility does not exist. The source says “everything is false”.

People close to the player have stressed that Ronaldo and his family are happy in Turin and his desire is to stay at Juve until the end of his contract in June 2022.

After two brilliant seasons in Turin where he has scored 65 goals in 89 matches, Cristiano has just had a great season. He scored 37 goals in 46 matches as well as winning the Serie A title.

That said, he has missed out on the Champions League again after losing on away goals to Lyon in the last 16. It is for that reason that Cristiano Ronaldo wants to see out his contract and win the Champions League at Juve.

Continue Reading
Comments

Sports

Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen

Published

on

images 36 4 Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen

Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen
Super Eagles striker Paul Onuachu has been voted Genk’s Man of the Match after scoring two goals in their 3-1 home win against Mechelen in the Belgian Jupiler on Sunday, Completesports.com reports.
Genk announced Onuachu as the most outstanding player on their verified Twitter handle on Monday.
Onuachu took his goal tally in the league to four in five games after Sunday’s game.
He opened scoring in the 10th minute before adding the third goal in the 68th minute.
He has now scored in consecutive games after getting on the score sheet in the 5-2 defeat at Beerschot last week Monday.

Continue Reading

Sports

Jesse Lingard to Tottenham transfer hinges on Dele Alli exit

Published

on

images 28 4 Jesse Lingard to Tottenham transfer hinges on Dele Alli exit

Jesse Lingard moving to Tottenham this transfer window hinges on whether or not Dele Alli leaves.


The Manchester United ace has been octracised from the group by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

After hiring Mino Raiola as his agent, Lingard has been looking at the exit door at Old Trafford.

A way back into the starting XI looks improbable, especially after the signings of Bruno Fernandes and Donny van de Beek.

Lingard had been linked with several Italian teams, including AC Milan, Fiorentina and Roma.

But that interest has died down after United slapped a whopping £30m price-tag on the England international.

With the transfer window eking out, it appeared likely that Lingard would be spending the season with United.

But Tottenham have emerged as shock contenders for his signature in the past few days.

The 27-year-old had played his best football under Jose Mourinho while he was in charge of the Red Devils and a reunion is on the cards.

However, Spurs already have a number of attacking players in the same position, including Giovani Lo Celso, Steven Bergwijn and Alli.

And unless Mourinho can shift one, the likelihood of Lingard joining remains slim.

According to transfer guru Fabrizio Romano, it is largely dependant on whether or not The Special One can offload Alli.

The former MK Dons star has suffered from a steep decline after a horror year that saw him suffer from injuries and poor form. With the arrival of Gareth Bale, there is no room for Alli and the club are trying to get him out before the transfer window ends.

Paris St-Germain are the most interested in his services with club officials keen on a deal.

Real Madrid had been notified but are opting against a transfer with their own house to get in order in terms of outgoing players.

Continue Reading

Sports

Man Utd ‘WON’T sign new defender this summer’ despite Crystal Palace horror show

Published

on

images 27 4 Man Utd 'WON'T sign new defender this summer' despite Crystal Palace horror show

Manchester United ‘have no plans to sign a centre-back during the current transfer window’ despite their defensive horror show against Crystal Palace.


Their first-choice central defensive pairing of Harry Maguire and Victor Lindelof looked vulnerable to Palace’s pace during Saturday’s 3-1 defeat at Old Trafford.

With other options in that department including Eric Bailly, Chris Smalling, Phil Jones, Marcos Rojo, Axel Tuanzebe and Teden Mengi, United did not feel it necessary to prioritise another centre-back this summer.



And, according to The Athletic, those plans haven’t changed despite Palace exposing a significant weakness in that area.

That’s despite United reportedly being offered players who could potentially reinforce their defence.

Instead, United have concentrated on recruiting another midfielder, with Donny van de Beek arriving from Ajax for £35million, and a right-sided attacker.

However, negotiations over Borussia Dortmund’s Jadon Sancho have stalled with the clubs still in disagreement over the England star’s £108m valuation.

Continue Reading

Trending